Easy Mig® 140 120 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Welder
By Lincoln Electric Welders Item #: LEWK2697-1
Features and Benefits:
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range
- Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble free performance
Whether you have a home project, farm repairs or basic autobody welding to complete, the Easy MIG® 140 should be at the top of your shopping list!
Requiring common 120 volt input power, the Easy MIG® 140 can be used almost anywhere. With simple two knob tapped control, the machine is easy to set up for gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. . . Lincoln Easy MIG® 140 is an excellent choice!