- /Terms and Conditions
ISN has many payment options available to choose from, including credit card, which gives you both the benefit of time payment as well as consolidated statements, or open account payment terms. We currently accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards. See your ISN Sales Representative for open account term options. We also offer COD terms. A 1-1/2% per month (18% APR) service charge will be added to accounts unpaid after the net terms. All accounts must complete a credit application and resale card for our files. All checks returned for insufficient funds are subject to a $25.00 check charge.
Export Payment Terms:
- Payment methods are offered through wire transfer, US - bank check, letter of credit or credit card. (Mastercard, VIsa and Discover)
- Freight is prepaid for small package shipments greater than $450.00, and single truck shipments greater than $1,000.00 from any ISN warehouse.
- Freight prepaid terms do not apply to special orders and direct ships.
- All products are F.O.B. shipping point unless otherwise agreed upon or noted.
- Certain additional fees for truck shipments are not covered under the prepaid terms (lift-gate, residential delivery, non-network carriers, etc.). These fees will either be billed at time of order or after delivery.
- ISN offers next day and 2nd day shipping to any US. destination and Puerto Rico.
- ISN uses FedEx for cartons/items weighing 70 lbs. or less.
- Requested added service or unapproved carrier fees will be added to all shipments.
- If minimum freight requirements are met, part numbers RLP40604 and REL6600 are NOT subject to $5.00 additional handling fees.
- Products with prepaid freight (part numbers ending in -FPD) are only valid for shipment to the continental US.
Export Freight Terms:
- Freight is prepaid for $500.00 or more F.O.B. U.S Port of Exit. We are also able to quote (C.I.F.) pricing through Burlington Air Express, Emory World Wide and others. ISN offers next day and 2nd day shipping to any US. destination and Puerto Rico. Certain freight intensive items are FOB shipping point (some air compressors, bead blasting cabinets, valve machines, etc.)
Freight Shipments Damage and Loss:
- Please be aware that freight delivery shipments often encounter rough handling resulting in damage or loss. In order to hold the freight companies accountable, the shipment must be thoroughly inspected before signing the delivery document. This includes inspecting for concealed damage.
- Whether the shipment will be received by you, a colleague, a family member or a customer it must be inspected.
- If the receiver of the shipment has a waiver with the LTL carrier for No signature required, this authorization alleviates both ISN and the carrier from any responsibility.
- Damaged shipments must be refused or notated on the delivery document.
Rapid Returns Program:
ISN Rapid Returns is your answer to faster repairs, returns, and credits. Thank you in advance, for putting your Rapid Returns number on the outside of your shipping box; unmarked packages may be refused.
New Resalable Returns:
- All returned products must reference a Rapid Returns Authorization Number (RA)
- New and resalable products purchased from ISN within 90 days will not be assessed a restocking fee.
- New and salable products purchased from ISN within one year but after 90 days will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
- New and salable products purchased from ISN more than one year ago are non-returnable.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- Products labeled discontinued or closeout are non-returnable.
- Shop worn products, are non-returnable. (Shop worn is defined as products in which original packaging or instruction sheets are either missing, torn, dirty, sun faded or defaced).
- All broken or claimed defective products will be replaced, credited, or repaired, in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- Products showing abuse, misuse, or alteration, may not be repaired, credited or replaced under warranty. Shipping charges for returned goods are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The receiver must inspect the shipment prior to releasing the carrier. We are not responsible for damaged or lost product.
Freight claims for lost or damaged freight must be filed with the carrier and clearly noted on Bills of Lading when receiving shipments. This is necessary for your protection.
Although the responsibility is with the carrier, please notify us immediately so that we may be of some assistance.
In cases where you have received the proper amount of cartons from the carrier but discover errors or shortages in unpacking, notify us immediately. Claims must be made within 10 days.